Mardi Himal Trek
- Destination: Nepal
- Activities: Trekking
- Trip Grade: Moderate
- Group size: 2 & more
- Best Seasons: All season
- Accomodation: Lodge
Located to the east of the Annapurna Base Camp Trek, one of the most fabled trekking destinations of Nepal, the Mardi Himal Trek is a hidden treasure. Clumping along beautiful windy paths and walking past mesmerizing rhododendron forest, trekkers march towards the Mardi Himal Base Camp emplaced at the base of Mardi Himal and iconic mountain, Machhapuchhre (6997m). The trail gives an outstanding view of Annapurna South(7019m), Hiunchuli (6441m), Mardi Himal (5587m), and Machhapuchhre (6997m). A short trek in Annapurna region, Mardi Himal Trek offers the pleasure of experiencing the tradition and culture of villages on the way along with free-flowing rivers, wide open forests, and extraordinary views of mountain peaks.
Mardi Himal Trek by Himalayan Treasure Trekking incorporates the best transportation and accommodation facilities along with a great team of professional staff and guides. The best of the Mardi Himal Trek would be integrated with this trip. During the trip, we put our prime focus on safety, comfort, and satisfaction of our valued client. With us, you are guaranteed an unforgettable trekking experience.
Pokhara is warmer than Kathmandu. Summers are warm and humid while winters are mild and pleasant.
Kathmandu to Pokhara – Flight – 0.30 minutes and – Tourist Bus/Car – 6 to 7 hrs.
Himalayan Ranges – Annapurna, Manaslu and Dhaulagiri
Nepalese village and architecture
Flora and fauna
Day 01 – ARRIVE KATHMANDU
Upon your arrival, our staff will meet and transfer to your hotel.
You will have a briefing about the trek.
Day 02 – KATHMANDU – POKHARA – AUSTRALIAN CAMP
Meet your guide at the hotel and transfer to domestic airport
Fly Kathmandu / Pokhara and transfer to Kade, meet local staff
Trek to Australian Camp.
Day 03 – AUSTRALIAN CAMP – FOREST CAMP
Early morning, enjoy the sunrise view over the Himalaya.
After breakfast, trek to Forest camp .
Day 04 – FOREST CAMP – HIGH CAMP
Early morning, enjoy the sunrise view over the Fishtail, Mardi himal and annapurna south.
After breakfast, trek to High Camp.
Day 05 – HIGH CAMP – SIDHING VILLAGE – POKHARA
Early in the morning enjoying the beautiful sunrise
After breakfast, trek down to Sidhing village and then drive back to Pokhara
Day 06 – POKHARA – KATHMANDU
Kathmandu by tourist Bus or by flight
Day 07 – Departure from Nepal.
What is included:
– All local transportation services.
– Hotel booking in Nepal suiting the budget.
– Domestic flight Kathmandu/Pokhara/Kathmandu or tourist Bus ticket
– During trek- All Meals and accommodation at local lodge.
– Experienced Trek guide with necessary staff and porters.
– All allowances for trek crews including their Insurance.
– Annapurna Conservation Entry Permit and TIMS Card.
– All government and local taxes
What is NOT Included:
– Nepal entry Visa fee.
– International airfare to and from Kathmandu.
– Monument entrance fees. (if required)
– Excess baggage charges (if you have more than 15kg luggage)
– Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu, Pokhara because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain (due to any reason) than the original itinerary
– Altitude chamber (PAC) and oxygen set
– Personal insurance of any kind.
– Emergency rescue costs (if required) or costs of early departure from the mountain.
– Personal clothing and equipment including sleeping bag.
– Personal Porter during the trek. (if required)
– Optional trips and sightseeing if extended.
– Charges NOT listed specifically in the itinerary.
– All Personal nature expenses like phone & internet bills, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, shower, heater etc.
– Tips for support crew.
– 7 days earlier – 20% of the total amount.
– 4 Day before the trip starts – 50% of the total amount.
– Cancellations received the same day & No show – No refund.
We also customize the itinerary based on personal interest.
Things to do in Pokhara
Boating & Kayaking
Trek & mountaineering
0 Reviews on Mardi Himal Trek View All
Ghorepani Poonhill Trek8 Days TrekView Details
Annapurna Base Camp Trek11 days trekView Details
Ghorepani-Annapurna Bc Trek13 Days TrekView Details
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.