Langtang Valley Trek
- Destination: Nepal
- Activities: Trekking
- Trip Grade: Moderate
- Group size: 2 & more
- Best Seasons: All season
- Accomodation: Lodge
The Langtang National Park was established in 1976 as the first Himalayan National Park in the country. It is located north of Kathmandu valley and borders on Tibet. The park is inhabited by Tamangs and Sherpa people whose religious, culture, language and dress are much more similar those of Tibet.
The scenery is spectacular and the trek is more adventurous as the area is visited by fewer tourist. The forests in the region have temperate and sub-alpine vegetation. Wildlife includes migratory birds, deer, monkey, Tahr etc.
- Himalayan Flora and Fauna
- Good view of Langtang Himalayan range
- Sunrise and sunset view over the Himalaya
- Nepal’s ethnic communities of the Tamang lifestyle and culture.
Day-01: Arrive Kathmandu, Meet and transfer to Hotel. – Overnight at Hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu to Syabrubesi 1,460m. – Overnight at Lodge.
Day-03: Trek to Lama Hotel 2,470m. – Overnight at Lodge.
Day-04: Trek to Mundu 2,470m. Via Langtang Village. – Overnight at Lodge.
Day-05: Trek to Kyanjin 3,800m. – Overnight at Lodge
Day-06: Rest for acclimatization and explore the valley – Overnight at Lodge
Day-07: Trek to Lama Hotel – Overnight at Lodge
Day-08: Trek to Syabru Besi – Overnight at Lodge
Day-09: Drive to Kathmandu – Overnight at Hotel
Day-10: Transfer to airport for final departure.
What is included:
– All local transportaion services.
– Hotel booking in Nepal suiting the budget.
– During trek- All Meals and accommodation at local lodge.
– Experienced Trek guide with necessary staff and porters.
– Daily wages and transportation for trek crews
– Insurance for all local staff.
– Langtang National Park Entry Permit and TIMS Card.
What is NOT Included:
– Nepal entry Visa fee.
– International airfare to and from Kathmandu.
– Monument entrance fees. (if required)
– Extra night accommodation in Kathmanduu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain (due to any reason) than the original itinerary
– Altitude chamber (PAC) and oxygen set
– Personal insurance of any kind.
– Emergency rescue costs (if required) or costs of early departure from the mountain.
– Personal clothing and equipment including sleeping bag.
– Personal Porter during the trek. (if required)
– Optional trips and sightseeing if extended.
– Charges NOT listed specifically in itinerary.
– All Personal nature expenses like phone & internet bills, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, shower, heater etc.
– Tips & gratuities for trek staff and driver
0 Reviews on Langtang Valley Trek View All