- Destination: Nepal
- Activities: trekking
- Trip Grade: Easy
- Group size: 1 & more
- Best Seasons: All season
- Accomodation: Lodge
Himalayan Flora and Fauna
Sunrise and sunset view over the Himalaya
Amazing view of Dhaulagiri and Annapurna Himalayan range.
Nepal’s ethnic communities of the Magar and Gurung lifestyle, culture and traditional houses.
Annapurna I is the 10th highest mountain in the world at 8,091m. above sea level
View of Annapurna Himalayan 8091m, Dhaulagiri 8167m. And Manaslu 80163m. And more peaks over 6,000m.
DAY 1 – Arrive Kathmandu
DAY 2 – Fly or drive to Pokhara with trek guide
Day 3 – Transfer to Nayapul and start trek to Tikhedunga.
Day 4 – Trek to Ghorepani
Day 5 – Rest at Ghorepani
Day 6 – Trek to Tadapani
Day 7 – Trek to Ghandrung Village
Day 8 – Trek to Nayapul and then transfer to Pokhara
Day 9 – Fly or drive to kathmandu
Day 10 – Transfer to airport and fly back to home country.
What is included:
- Pickups and drops from hotels and airport
- Accommodations in a 4 star hotel in Kathmandu, 3 star hotel in Pokhara and tea houses during the trek
- Breakfast in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- 3 meals during the trek
- Domestic flights – Kathmandu/Pokhara /Kathmandu
- Experienced trekking guide
- Porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers: 1 porter)
- Local staffs – Transportaion, Wages, food and lodging.
- Insurance to all local staffs
- All necessary paper work and permits (ACAP, TIMS )
- All government and local taxes
What is NOT included:
- Nepal entry visa fee
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Excess baggage charges
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and/or Pokhara
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara in case of early arrival, late departure,
and early return from the mountain(due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or
boiled water, shower etc)
- Tips for guides and porters
0 Reviews on Ghorepani Trek View All