Annapurna Circuit Trek
- Destination: Nepal
- Activities: Trekking
- Trip Grade: Moderate
- Group size: 2 & more
- Best Seasons: All season
- Accomodation: Lodge
Annapurna Circuit Trek is one of the world’s classic trekking in Nepal, offering the best opportunity to appreciate the incredible geographic and cultural diversity of the country. The trail of Annapurna Circuit once was an important trade route between Nepal and Tibet. Starting from Besisahar, the Annapurna Circuit route follows the Marsyangdi River, giving great views of Manaslu and Himal chuli in the east. At the head of the valley is the Thorung La, which, at 5416 meters, is the high point of the Annapurna Circuit trek. On the other side of the Thorongla Pass lies the barren Tibetan-like valley of the Kali Gandaki, which is the world’s deepest gorge and passes between the giants of Annapurna and Dhaulagiri.
Moderate to fairly hard trek
Himalayan Flora and Fauna
Sunrise and sunset view over the Himalaya
Amazing view of Dhaulagiri and Annapurna Himalayan range.
Nepal’s ethnic communities of the Magar and Gurung lifestyle, culture and traditional houses.
View of Annapurna Himalayan 8091m, Dhaulagiri 8167m. And Manaslu 80163m. And more peaks over 6,000m.
Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu 1345m. Meet and transfer to hotel – Overnight at Hotel
Day 02: Kathmandu Preparation and sightseen
Day 03: Drive to Besisahar 830m. by Jeep approx. 6hrs. – Overnight at Lodge.
Day 04: Drive to Chame 2670m. by Jeep Approx. 5-6hrs. – Overnight at Lodge – Not in Monsoon
Day 05: Trek to Lower Pisang 3200m. About 5-6 hrs. walk – Overnight at Lodge
Day 06: Trek to Manang 3734m. About 5-6 hrs. walk – Overnight at Lodge
Day 07: Acclimatization day. – Overnight at Lodge
Day 08: Trek to Yak Kharka 4018m. About 5-6hrs. walk – Overnight at Lodge
Day 09: Trek to Letdar 4200m. About 3-4 hrs. walk. – Overnight at Lodge
Day 10: Trek to Thorong Phedi 4450m. About 5-6hrs. walk – Overnight at Lodge
Day 11: Trek to Muktinath 3802m. via Thorung La pass 5416m. About 8-9hrs.walk – Overnight at Lodge
Day 12: Trek to Jomsom 2713m. About 5hrs. walk. – Overnight at Lodge.
Day 13: Fly Jomsom/Pokhara /Kathmandu – Overnight at Hotel
Day 14: Kathmandu – Overnight at Hotel
Day 15: Transfer to airport for departure.
What is included:
– All local transporttaion services.
– Hotel booking in Nepal suiting the budget.
– Domestic flight Jomsom/Pokhara/Kathmandu
– During trek- All Meals and accommodation at local lodge.
– Experienced Trek guide with necessary staff and porters.
– All allowances for trek crews including their Insurance.
– Annapurna Conservation Entry Permit and TIMS Card.
What is NOT Included:
– Nepal entry Visa fee.
– International airfare to and from Kathmandu.
– Monument entrance fees. (if required)
– Excess baggage charges (if you have more than 15kg luggage)
– Extra night accommodation in Kathmanduu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain (due to any reason) than the original itinerary
– Altitude chamber (PAC) and oxygen set
– Personal insurance of any kind.
– Emergency rescue costs (if required) or costs of early departure from the mountain.
– Personal clothing and equipment including sleeping bag.
– Personal Porter during the trek. (if required)
– Optional trips and sightseeing if extended.
– Charges NOT listed specifically in itinerary.
– All Personal nature expenses like phone & internet bills, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, shower, heater etc.
– Tips for support crew.
0 Reviews on Annapurna Circuit Trek View All