Annapurna Base Camp (ABC) Trek
- Destination: Nepal
- Activities: Trekking
- Trip Grade: Moderate
- Group size: 2 & more
- Best Seasons: Sep/Dec. & Feb/July
- Accomodation: Lodge
Annapurna base camp trek is one of the best and most popular trekking trails among the trekkers. Annapurna region lies in the central north part of Nepal, this area is most popular for hiking, trekking, bird watching and mountaineering. The Annapurna base camp is situated at 4130m. above the seal level.
Annapurna I is the 10th highest mountain in the world at 8091m. above sea level and it was the first 8000 m. peak to be climbed by French expedition team in 1950,
Annapurna is a Sanskrit name which literally means “full of food”, but is normally translated as Goddess of the Harvests.
- Himalayan Flora and Fauna
- Sunrise and sunset view over the Himalaya
- Nepal’s ethnic communities of the Magar and Gurung lifestyle and culture.
- 360 Degree view of Annapurna Himalayan range from Annapurna Base Camp.
- Close up view of Mt. Annapurna I (8091m) and Machhapuchre (6993m) from Annapurna base camp
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu airport we will meet you and transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Drive to Pokhara (820m) by Tourist bus, 7 hours drive (Option: private transport or domestic flight)
Day 03: Drive to Siwai by bus and trek to Chhomrong (2,170m), an 2 hours drive and 5 hours walk.
Day 04: Trek to Bamboo (2,335m) Walking 6 hours.
Day 05: Trek to Deurali (3,230m) Walking 5 hours.
Day 06: Deurali to Annapurna Base Camp (4,130m). Walking 4/5 hours.
Day 07: Annapurna base camp to bamboo (2,335m). Walking 6 hours,
Day 08: Bamboo to Jhinu Danda (1,760m), walking 6 hours
Day 09: Trek to Siwai and drive back to Pokhara (820m), 5 hours walk and 2.30 hours drive
Day 10: Drive to Kathmandu (1,350m) by Tourist Bus 7 hours (Option: private transport or domestic flight)
Day 11: Transfer to airport for final departure
• All transportation.
• Tourist standard accommodation with breakfast in Kathmandu and Pokhara city. (But it can be customized according to your requirement about hotel).
• Three Meals a day Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner with a cup of tea/coffee during the trek. (There are multiple selections in meals item in Annapurna base camp trekking. But, it can be basic and may not have choices in menu some of the rest places)
• Tea house/ mountain lodge accommodation during the trek.
• Govt Licensed holder experienced & friendly trekking guide and porter (3 trekkers = 1 porter).
• Trip achievement certificate on request.
• First aid medical kit (with the guide).
• Annapurna Conservation Area Project (ACAP) Fee
• Trekkers Information Management System (TIMS) fee.
• Welcome or Farewell dinner.
• Government taxes & office service charge.
• International airfare to and from Kathmandu.
• Nepal entry visa fee.
• Lunch and evening meals in cities, except the trek (and also the case of early return from the mountain than the scheduled Itinerary).
• Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu or Pokhara if incase of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
• Insurance of any kind (Travel, Medical & Emergency Evacuation)
0 Reviews on Annapurna Base Camp (ABC) Trek View All