Annapurna Base Camp (ABC) Trek
- Destination: Nepal
- Activities: Trekking
- Trip Grade: Moderate
- Group size: 2 & more
- Best Seasons: Sep/Dec. & Feb/July
- Accomodation: Lodge
Annapurna base camp trek is one of the best and most popular trekking trails among the trekkers. Annapurna region lies in the central north part of Nepal, this area is most popular for hiking, trekking, bird watching and mountaineering. The Annapurna base camp is situated at 4130m. above the seal level.
Annapurna I is the 10th highest mountain in the world at 8091m. above sea level and it was the first 8000 m. peak to be climbed by French expedition team in 1950,
Annapurna is a Sanskrit name which literally means “full of food”, but is normally translated as Goddess of the Harvests.
- Himalayan Flora and Fauna
- Sunrise and sunset view over the Himalaya
- Nepal’s ethnic communities of the Magar and Gurung lifestyle and culture.
- 360 Degree view of Annapurna Himalayan range from Annapurna Base Camp.
- Close up view of Mt. Annapurna I (8091m) and Machhapuchre (6993m) from Annapurna base camp
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu airport we will meet you and transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Drive to Pokhara (820m) by Tourist bus, 7 hours drive (Option: private transport or domestic flight)
Day 03: Drive to Siwai by bus and trek to Chhomrong (2,170m), an 2 hours drive and 5 hours walk.
Day 04: Trek to Bamboo (2,335m) Walking 6 hours.
Day 05: Trek to Deurali (3,230m) Walking 5 hours.
Day 06: Deurali to Annapurna Base Camp (4,130m). Walking 4/5 hours.
Day 07: Annapurna base camp to bamboo (2,335m). Walking 6 hours,
Day 08: Bamboo to Jhinu Danda (1,760m), walking 6 hours
Day 09: Trek to Siwai and drive back to Pokhara (820m), 5 hours walk and 2.30 hours drive
Day 10: Drive to Kathmandu (1,350m) by Tourist Bus 7 hours (Option: private transport or domestic flight)
Day 11: Transfer to airport for final departure
– All local transportaion services.
– Hotel booking in Nepal suiting the budget.
– Domestic flight Kathmandu/Pokhara/Kathmandu
– During trek- All Meals and accommodation at local lodge.
– Experienced Trek guide with necessary staff and porters.
– All allowances for trek crews including their Insurance.
– Annapurna Conservation Entry Permit and TIMS Card.
What is NOT Included:
– Nepal entry Visa fee.
– International airfare to and from Kathmandu.
– Monument entrance fees. (if required)
– Excess baggage charges (if you have more than 15kg luggage)
– Extra night accommodation in Kathmanduu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain (due to any reason) than the original itinerary
– Altitude chamber (PAC) and oxygen set
– Personal insurance of any kind.
– Emergency rescue costs (if required) or costs of early departure from the mountain.
– Personal clothing and equipment including sleeping bag.
– Personal Porter during the trek. (if required)
– Optional trips and sightseeing if extended.
– Charges NOT listed specifically in itinerary.
– All Personal nature expenses like phone & internet bills, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, shower, heater etc.
– Tips for support crew.
0 Reviews on Annapurna Base Camp (ABC) Trek View All