- Destination: Nepal
- Trip Grade: Easy
- Departure from: Kathmandu
- Group size: 1 & more
- Best Seasons: All season
- Transportation: Private Car
Mountain flight is approx. One hour flight that takes off from Kathmandu airport and heads to Mount Everest. Fly in a modern pressurized air-conditioned aircraft take breathtaking view of the Himalayan range from around Six thousand meter. One can enjoy endless chain of snow capped Himalayan peaks as one fly above the clouds. If anyone is short of time then this scenic mountain flight is a great alternative to mountain trekking and climbing.
Have excellent views of Mount Everest, the highest peak in the world at 8848 m. Besides Mount Everest, One can see a number of the world’s other highest peaks, including Lhotse, Nuptse, Amadablam, Chamlang, Makalu, Gaurishankar, Langtang Lirung, Annapurna, Manasalu, Ganesh Himal etc.
– One hour flight with good views of Mount Everest, the world’s highest mountain.
– Fly above the clouds and see the vast Himalayan range of Nepal.
– Enjoy unobstructed views from a guaranteed window seat.
– Early morning Pickup at Hotel and transfer to Airport
– One Hour Mountain flight
– After completion of Mountain flight transfer back to Hotel
What is included:
– Pickup and drop off with guide
– One Hour Mountain flight ticket and airport tax
What is NOT included:
– Insurance of any kind.
– Mountain flight is always operates in the morning.
– Cancellations received same day & No show – No refund will apply.
– 1 Day earlier to trip start – 50% of total amount will apply
– 2 Days earlier – 20% of total amount will apply
0 Reviews on Mountain Flight View All