Chandragiri Hill, 16km. from center of Kathmandu, lies on the South-West of Kathmandu Valley, takes approximately 30 to 45 minutes by car and is situated at an altitude of 2551 meters above sea level. The single length of cable car is around two and half kilometer from the base station and the travelling time of 9 minutes. Open in December 2016, it was established by Chandragiri hills Ltd. which operate cable car everyday from the base to the hill top of Chandragiri. On a clear day, panoramic views of the beautiful Himalayan Ranges from Annapurna to Everest can be enjoyed from the top.
1. Cable Car Ride
2. View tower
3. Boutique Hotel
4. Amusement Park
5. Bhaleshwor Mahadev Temple
6. Good views of whole Kathmandu Valley and Himalayan ranges.
Further trip options:
1. Day trip to explore Chitlang valley
2. Rafting at Trishuli river – 1 or 2 days
3. Trip to Chitwan National Park – 2 to 3 nights.
For further information, please check this link – Chandragiri Hills